Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Hive 6 - May Blocks for Nancy's Dad!

We're all helping Nancy make a quilt for her dad...and I love the colors she chose.  Its a simple block so I was done in no time, sent it out at the beginning of the month, took some me time, and then completely forgot to add it here...until now.


I can't wait to see what it will look like when its all together. I have a thing about greys and I love how the red works with them.

Nancy wanted to know three things about us...Favorite Flower - Gerber Daisy, Favorite Color - Blue and Favorite Non-Quilty/Sewing activity - that would be reading.  My kindle is permanently attached to me.

The weather has finally started to feel like spring/summer here in MidCoast Maine...although in Northern Maine it snowed on Saturday...enough with the snow already.  We have had hardly any rain at all, but its about to rain for a couple of days...we need it.

Make sure you post a pic when its all said and done.....

2 comments:

Nancy D. said...

Thank you again! They are perfect.

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

I love these blocks, and your fabrics Carla. I often think simple is best and this grey and red is brilliant