Monday, May 9, 2016

May Hive 6 -- and a crash on hive 9

Hello everyone -- just popping in to share my hive 6 block for Carolyn 
Aren't all these geese so lovely -- I kinda want to make a quilt of these for myself now. 

I'm also hive jumping on hive 9 with this cute granny square block, complete with cute cricket in the center to make Debbie smile. 
It's hard to believe that next month is half way through the hive, I can't wait to see what everyone chooses going forward. My blocks from March have been added to and the top assembled and is wisking it's way off to the long armer for some magic that I can't wait to share with you all soon. 

2 comments:

mumziepooh said...

Thank you for my granny square!!! Love the little cricket!

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

wow, love the lion peeping out