Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May Hive 5 block for Erin



Hello All!  This is another deceptively easy block and came together really quickly. The most time consuming part was finding/choosing the greens from my scrap bins.  At first glance, I thought ooh no look at all those points to match!  Ummm look again.  There were NO points to match!  hahaha

Erin, this was a really fun block, and I hope your quilt brings you fond memories off all those snow covered trees once you are settled in FL.  Good luck with your move.  Safe travels!

Happy Quilting, Ladies!
~Cheryl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheryl, Your block arrived this week! Oh my gosh, the tiny snowflakes in the white background, that couldn't have been more perfect! I love the "pears" of the Partridge in Pear Tree stye fabric - the metallic touches are gorgeous! The little peek of a batik on one tip and the Christmas tree light bulbs prints were my two favorites! <3 Such a lovely block! And the Anna Marie Horner fat quarters - GORGEOUS!! Thank you so very much for your generosity! I'm so jealous that you live near her studio - I plan to visit on a road trip this summer, maybe I can look you up! :) I'm sending a little surprise your way this week... thank you again!