Friday, May 6, 2016

2015 HIVE 5 FINISH



I finished this a couple of months ago and finally took a picture (even though not the best) and wanted to share the finish quilt. This is from Hive 5 2015 month of October.  I absolutely love how this quilt came out and is one of my favorite. I just love the bright happy colors and so pleased with how it came out. I couldn't believe how easy and quick it went together. I put  newspaper print on the back and topped off the binding using a black and white striped fabric. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it...thanks so much to all that contributed blocks.

Cyndi


4 comments:

Unknown said...

love it

Jane Holbrook said...

Congratulations on your finish! It is awesome, adorable, and I really want to snuggle under it. Nice work!

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh, that's beautiful!

Emily said...

So bright and colorful! Great finish!