Monday, May 30, 2016

Hive 4 May block for Rose

I wasn't sure about this one.  You know when you pull out every bit of blue fabric you own and discover you have lots of solids but no really dark blue fabrics in a nice print?  I eventually found this one with little bits of colour in it.  Worried this wasn't going to work with Rose's other blocks I send a quick email and thankfully she likes it!  So this block is going in the post to day for Hive 4 May block!  I really like how the dark fabrics seem to make the pinwheel star spin!

3 comments:

barbara woods said...

Lovely block

Rose Braun said...

I love it. This will look great with the other blocks I have. Thanks!

Rose Braun said...

This block was delivered today. It is great. It does look great with the others. Thanks so much Ruth..