Monday, May 23, 2016

Hive 2 Wanta-Fanta for Debbie.

New block for Debbie and it is an easy one for me because ........
it is paper piecing and that is NO problem for me.
That means as long as the printer is doing what it is supposed to do.
These blocks need to be bigger........problem, check the settings and the problem is gone.
I bought one fat quarter background fabric.
This and some garbage is what's left of it.
The four parts of printed fabric I did use.
one orange  and
 one blue.
The snowball-block I made with the Corner Pop ruler [link]
That works much better than what the pattern tells you to do.
At least for me that is.
Debbie, I do hope you like your block, I did like making it.
Warm regards, Marga
Have a nice day ♥ 

4 comments:

Mjcooksgrte said...

Super fun fabrics and beautiful work.

Lori said...

Love the fabrics.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Gorgeous work! Great pictures, I need to take some photography lessons from you! Love your fabric choices.

galinkamih said...

Интересный рисунок получается... Надо попробовать!!!