Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July Block for Pam

Hello, it's Diana from Red Delicious Life. I'm not sure how it happened but I'm actually finished with this month's block! Pam from Living Each Day asked us to make wonky scrappy cross blocks in either orange or blue. Since I know that they are going to be for her grandsons as memory quilts of their mother, I went ahead and made one of each color. 


They came together really quickly and having a huge scrap bin of blues and oranges made it very easy for me. I hope she likes them. 

Pam's question to us was where we like to shop for quilting. I'm a very visual person and prefer to go to a local brick and mortar shop, but they're not always convenient for me. The Sewing Studio in Maitland, Florida is just amazing but it's 40 minutes away (plus toll roads). The ones that I like online tend to be Missouri Star Quilt Company, Fat Quarter Shop, and Bug Fabric.

No comments: