Friday, July 17, 2015

Hive 6 - July Blocks for Julia

I have to say...I'm a fan of the Wonky Stars!!  Why haven't I tried these before....these will definitely come in handy.

Julia had some specific colors in mind, so I tried to stick with that.These will really pop with the saturated colors.  


I made 4 for Julia and 4 for me so I can add them to my sampler quilt.  Such a fun and simple block.

Julia's question for all of us was what type of fabric do you find yourself buying the most of?  I'm in the same boat as you Julia...I love text prints.  I have all kinds that I seem to be hoarding...but every now and then I take them out and play with some of them only to go buy more....Its a tough problem.  I also really love tone on tone saturated colors.  Well if I'm being honest I love a lot of fabrics, but these are my top two choices.  

I hope everyone's summer is going well....I'm queen bee next month...Woo Hoo!

Tori

No comments: