Thursday, May 25, 2017

My first crash

Since I had the privilege of being Queen for Hive 3 this month, I had thought I would get experience by making other hive blocks.  So I did connecting corners for Kate in Hive 2 because I had not done that block before.  I may try it again 

I made cats for Jan in Hive 9.  This block was on a" blocket"  list (my new phrase rather than a bucket list).  I have cat lovers in my family and friends so this is a real possibility for me.  I had seen it on Missouri Star and was eager to make this.    

I made flying geese for Beth in Hive 5 because I need more experience with them.  Why do perfectly pressed blocks look totally unpressed in a picture???????

I made nine-patches for Kimberly in Hive 6 because she will need a lot of these for her projects and I had squares  already cut just the right size.  

My first thought that I would make all the blocks for other hives, I don't think that will happen this month, there was a time issue, Sorry to the other Queens, Maybe another year.  I'm loving stash bee.

5 comments:

Laundered Cotton said...

You crashed so many parties you'll get a reputation! lol Looking forward to receiving mine. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Your block arrived yesterday. Thanks for crashing.

Laundered Cotton said...

Got my beautiful red block for your Hive 6 crash. Love it! Will search for your email address for a proper thank you acknowledgement.

Tammy Hutchinson said...

Three cheers for you!

Kate @ Smiles From Kate said...

I missed the post. Thank you so much , I love it.