Saturday, May 13, 2017

Hive 3, May

Hello Hive #3,
Here is my May block for Susan. This wasn't a hard block, but I wasn't sure I liked how it looked until I finished it. Until you put the four pieces together, it just doesn't look right. Now that you can see the center square, I really like it. This is a block on my try again list. 
Hope these work for your quilt Susan.  They will be in the mail on Monday. Enjoy Rose


This is my sewing space, with my pieces all lined up ready to sew. This block worked great for chain piecing My old lady Singer just keeps singing along. Love this old girl.


3 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks Rose. This block is surprising most of us as it did me at first. You have bright happy colors for sure and I can't wait to see them all togetherness.

Rose Braun said...

Thanks Susan. This should be a fun quilt.

Lisa J. said...

Beautiful blocks. I think mine will go nicely with yours!