Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May Block for Susan

What a lovely block the Celtic Family Ties was to sew!

It looks quite intricate and involved...but in reality just some quick chain piecing and voila, you're done! There is precisely one...count it, one seam to match, I love it! 

This one is definitely going on my "to make" list!



And here is a peek in to my sewing room...unfortunately soon to be my daughter's room and I have to squeeze in to the guest room...boo!

Oh, and my sewing buddy, Lily, too!


It'll be on the way later this week, Susan! Thank you for a great block!

Meredith

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great block, I'm glad you noticed there weren't seams to match, purposely chosen so it would be easier than points, etc.

Great colors, this is going to be an awesome quick, everyone has great fabrics.

It was good to see your space, love those floors, hope you have that in the new location.