Saturday, August 8, 2015

August Hive 8 Bee Blocks for Celeste

Happy August!! My how summer flies by in the North. 

Celeste asked us to make these Quasar Blocks for her to use in the Quilts of Valor she is making and donating to the VA facilities in the areas where she lives. I had a lot of fun with this and decided 2 blocks were just as easy as 1 block to make and knowing these blocks would be used to give honor to those who served in our Armed Forces to Protect our freedoms and for those around the globe, I am honored to participate. 

Here are my blocks:





Be sure to post your wonderful quilts Celeste when you get them done!! Thank you!

3 comments:

Snowcatcher said...

Those are awesome blocks for a Quilt of Valor! Lovely use of color!

Celeste said...

Thank you so much for the second block. I love how fun and easy these block are.

Celeste said...

The blocks and extra fabric arrived today. Thank you so much for adding your talent to this quilt for our veterans.