Monday, August 31, 2015

August Blocks for Christina!

I made it just under the wire. I was able to run to the post office and send these blocks your way today, Christina.



I really hope you like them as I realize that I don't have a lot of low volume fabrics. I have tons of tone on tone and dark colors but tried not to include those to stay within your color palette shown.

As for cooking, I don't do much since I was blessed with a partner that will make tasty meals for us. I will say that I have been really into making salads and prepping them for days in advance using mason jars. Check out this page for tips on the best way to pack them. There is an order to the madness which will make your life so easy. I like not having to think about lunch for the week by prepping on a Sunday. (Cleaning is also a breeze with a quick pass through the dishwasher on the weekend which leaves more time for quilting! Yay!)

No comments: