Friday, February 3, 2012

Hive # 2 blocks for Miki

I really enjoyed making these blocks for Miki. Such a simple idea but should look so clever when finished.


I went for light green for the first one,


And light blue for the second (apologies for shocking photos, I'm not at home during daylight hours at the moment!)

I hope you like them Miki, they should hit the post tomorrow.
Helen x
P.s. 
This task has made me realise how slim my scraps are. Anyone got any top tips for where to get hold of scraps? I've looked on eBay and Etsy with no joy...

3 comments:

laurel said...

Looks really good! I've found scraps at fabric shops before, it's just a bin people can take and donate their scraps. Maybe you should start one :)

kinter said...

I am a scrap saver! When I first started really sewing, I had no stash and no scraps. Now it is overflowing. Joining fabric swaps can be a great way to get scraps!!

Miki Willa said...

I can't see the photos, but I am sure they are wonderful.