Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Tu-Na Quilts: Katie's Block for Hive 4

It's with great pleasure that I present my block for Katie in Hive 4.



Katie asked for the Every Which Way Pinwheel block. You can find her tutorial and a link to the pattern here. It is in the envelope and will be mailed later today.

What I Learned Today:
  1. February is a very short month!
  2. Be careful when pressing blocks. Bias edges will stretch. Press not iron.
  3. I do not have many blues in my stash. I should remedy that!
  4. I do like the "test" button when inserting the links here on Blogger. My blog platform doesn't have that option.
Question: What color are you short of in your stash? Here in my AZ house, I have a smaller stash that only has 2 blues. My ND house is a whole other story. Tu-Na Helper (my husband) says I have enough there to start a fabric store. He's so funny.

If you've enjoyed what you've read, you're welcome to stop by my blog Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats for a look around. I have several options on my sidebar to follow me so you won't miss a post.

Thanks for stopping by and do come again.

Karen
Tu-Na Quilts

No comments: