Saturday, March 20, 2021

Happy Worldwide Quilting Day

I hope you are all finding time to get some sewing done on this Worldwide Quilting Day.  I just made a few star blocks that our guild is collecting for the 2021 Quilts of Valor block drive.

I wanted to share a few quilt finishes from Stash Bee blocks from other years.  I've finally had them quilted by a fellow guild member.  The first is the quilt I made from blocks made for me by Hive 1 in February 2020.  I think I previously posted a picture of the flimsy, but here is the completed quilt.  It is intended for Project Linus.


This quilt is from September 2018 Hive 1.  It's been sitting around for a while, but now finally quilted.  I love the green and blue combination.  Thanks to everyone who participated in helping me assemble blocks for these quilts.

Kathie L in Allentown, PA



3 comments:

Gayle said...

Both are great quilts!

Diana @ Red Delicious Life said...

I remember making blocks for the blue and green quilt. The finished quilt is amazing.

Pam Chamberlin said...

Your quilts look great! I love to see finished Stashbee quilts. I've pieced the top for my 2020 quilt but haven't quilted it yet. Your post is inspiration!