Friday, January 10, 2020

Hive 1 for Amanda from Kathie

A bold color choice for January.  My husband says he loves every color, as long as it is red, so he'd love the quilt that you make from these blocks.  Here's mine.
Other than quilting, I also love to read and to do puzzles.  I can't start my day without doing the crossword and Sudoku in the morning paper.  There there's also KenKen and Kakuro on my Ipad.  Am I missing any that you'd recommend?  

Looking forward to some fun sewing this year.

Kathie L in Allentown, PA


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hi Kathie,

I love the 'any color as long as it's red' comment! For a while I was enjoying Wordscapes for a while (although there are several others that are almost exactly the same) and 7 little words is pretty fun too.

Have a good day!
Amanda