Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Block for Amanda

.
Hello Hive 1
I'm Rose, I live in New Jersey with my Husband of 45 years. We are retired and try to travel a few times a year. I love to read and of course sew. I try to get a little bit of both in each day.
The days that our 2 year old granddaughter comes over becomes only about her. I love it.
I have been in stash bee for a few years. I enjoy trying different blocks.
I must admit, I have to remember to read the directions and pay attention . I have 2 blocks here because the block on the right was the first. When I looked back to post it, I realized I made it wrong.....so, I had to find more red squares and start again. I am sending you both. Maybe you can use it on the back.
Enjoy Rose

2 comments:

Liz Horgan said...

I'm with you Rose--I didn't read right either....

Amanda said...

They both look great! (and I won't tell you how long it took me to figure out what was wrong...)