Thursday, April 26, 2018

April Block for Amanda in Hive 4

This block will be in the mail tomorrow and on it's way to Amanda.

You can find Amanda's pattern directions here.

I've only made three traditional log cabin blocks before so this was a fun one to do. It was also very quick and easy.

Thanks Amanda for letting me be a part of your beautiful modern quilt.

What I Learned Today:
  1. I'd like to make more of these blocks.
  2. I see another quilt added to my "must make" list.
  3. Being in a Bee group is supposed to help quench my thirst for making new blocks and reduce my need to make new quilts with every pattern I see.
  4. Obviously #3 is not working.

Question: Have you made a log cabin block?

If you enjoyed reading this and would like to read more, you may find me over on my blog Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats.

Thanks for stopping by and do come again.

Karen, Tu-Na Quilts

No comments: