Friday, September 9, 2016

September hive 3 block for Emily


Emily asked us to make her a bookshelf block this month and gave us a bit of creative leeway; we could do a theme block or put titles of books on our books or add an object to the bookshelf that you might find there. As I was reading her post, I looked over at my bookshelf and found my inspiration- we adopted a couple of kittens last month and they were at that moment rootling through my books. 
This is Flower and Black Widow. 
Here is the finished block for Emily- I hope she likes it as much as I liked making it. 😻

7 comments:

Puppilalla said...

This is very cute =)

KaliaContiki said...

Adorable! And very accurate - my cats insist on lying on my books - especially when I'm trying to read them :)

Gayle said...

Love the little dresses on the kitties!

Unknown said...

Oh how cute!!!

Emily said...

Wow, Sarah! This is amazing! I love it!

Cyndi said...

Congratulations on your kitties and your block is fantastic. that cat is beautiful!!

Mary said...

What a great idea. Love your block. Kitties do have a way of making sure they are in our lives. Fish book is cute!