Saturday, September 3, 2016

Meowza! September Hive 5 Bee Block for Cheryl!!

Happy Day!! I got to make Cheryl's putty block today!!

 Hi! I am just so thankful to have a day to sew, no pressure, just a day to relax and enjoy, it's been a long time coming. 
Cheryl requested these Kitty blocks, I have made some before, part of a WIP, I am trying to really focus on getting some of those WIPs finished too. I love these blocks, hope you are happy with the black fabrics I had in my stash, and if you look closely, you will see that even the background fabric is kitties!! Kitties all around for you Cheryl! Great block you picked for us. 




This is my Molly Cat also giving a 2 paws up! She is my devoted Kitty Quilt Inspector, nothing gets by her. 

 Have a great long weekend and the subtle change of the seasons! My favorite time of year!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! Molly us beautiful too!