Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hive 7 April Block


Hive 7, April Block

What a great great block, quick to come together and so effective. BUT goodness me I could not get my head around trimming - I did it wrong the first time and then it was wrong everytime afterwards - all my blocks ended up 10# until a 5 year old said something and I went ... LIGHTBULB moment . And for the life of me I can not understand why I was doing it the way I was.


I now have 5 10inch squares going to another swap, and 2 11inch blocks heading your way .
Ps  for the life of me I have no idea what I did wrong.
Michelle

3 comments:

Puppilalla said...

Sometimes it is just like it is. I have had similar moments +) But these two blocks are very pretty.

Unknown said...

Beautiful fabric choices! Thanks Michelle! Sorry for the confusion and you having to redo them. I wonder what went wrong...

Cyndi said...

Well Michelle these do look great, glad you figured it out and were able to redirect your 10 inch blocks.