Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March Blocks Hive 2


Hello Hive 2!

I’m Lori and it’s my turn to be queen bee for March.  Last year I was privileged to be part of the Stash Bee for the first time.  Needless to say, I’m hooked.  Since I answered the “getting to know you” questions in January, let’s get right to it.

Last year I asked for star blocks, any size, any pattern in the Americana color pallet. 


These are just a couple of the ones I received.



So this year, I decided to ask for the same thing.  Star blocks.  Any size.  Any pattern.  Most of you probably have a favorite star block, but if you don’t, check pinterest.  If you have any questions or concerns, email me. 

Most of all, have fun.

Lori

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori... I love this. What freedom. I have been looking at Star Blocks and there are so many I want to try. Thank you so much. I love the ones you got last year.... You will certainly have a beautiful quilt.