Thursday, March 3, 2016

Hive 4 March block for Toni!

Depending on what part of Ireland you are from can pose a bit of challenge in making a Union flag block.  Helen from Northern Ireland has written about it from her neck of the woods on Stash Bee Hive 6's January block here.  Living south of the border in Ireland I've written about it this month on my blog too

I hope these colours are ok for you Toni and the flowery centre works in your quilt design!  If you are happy this flowery version of the block will be winging its way across the Atlantic to you.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I adore it! Very bright and cheery and will be a wonderful addition to the quilt. My apologies for the choice of the flag. Not being a Brit, I really just see an awesome geographic design so I didn't even consider it from the nationality standpoint. You are a great sport to make it and your blog entry was most informative. Thank you!