Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Hive 7: Scrap Jar Stars for Shari

Shari asked for Scrap Jar Stars using this tutorial.  I found it easy to follow.  Shari wanted the following colors: aqua, navy, pink, red, orange, yellow, green, gray and purples, and as bright and scrappy as possible.  I think this block is so cute!

Here's mine:  


The instructions call for making eight HSTs from four prints, but Shari suggested making sixteen HSTs from eight prints for more variety, so I did that.  She's getting the rest in the mail with the block!

Shari asked us about our dream vacations.  I've always wanted to go to Malta - it sounds so cool!  I'd also like to do the British Isles - I've seen London and Oxford, but I wanted to do it all!  My third dream vacation is a bus tour of Turkey.

See you next month!

No comments: