Monday, April 6, 2015

A Tardy March Block

Hello! I am excited to be sharing my finished March Block with you all today. I apologize for the tardiness of this post, all I can say is that life happened in March and I just didn't get to it in time. The block has now been posted, and I'm excited for Amanda to receive it. 


I love the color combo Amanda requested, but I was surprised  to find that not many of my stash fabrics fit it. Fortunately I was able to pull 2 solid blue/teals and 2 print teals to round out the blocks. Unfortunately, I did not have 2 yellows large enough in my scrap pile - sorry Amanda, I hope this block will still work for you! 

Finally, in her tutorial post, Amanda asked where we'd like to travel - and funny thing - I'm actually going out of the country at the end of this week. I'll be flying to Ecuador to visit with my 2 Compassion International Sponsored Children. I cannot wait! (And I'll be blogging about the trip when I return, so if you're interested, be sure to check out my own blog: elephantgrace.com). 

Until next time,

Emily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Emily shares her love for sewing, gardening, and children’s ministry on her blog, With Elephant Grace. When she’s not picking numerous loose threads off her lap, Emily likes to post about encouraging Compassion International Sponsorsstraw-bale gardening, and crafting. You can find out more about Emily by following her on Instagram.

No comments: