Monday, April 30, 2012

Gothic Windows blocks

As requested by Colby,here are a couple of photos of the blocks I have received so far.

After several attempts to take the photos outside it became clear that was not going to happen.
It has been pretty windy here the last few days.  Can you see the super cute little ring pincushion
that Tanya( at second chance tan) sent me?  It is just adorable,Thank You I love it :)


As soon as Midas saw me put the little ring pincushion  down he had to come check it out.
Then he tried to run off with it!!  So I had to rescue it before he ran off and hid it!  Which he is
very good at doing.  I still have to find the earring he hid from me,the little rascal :)  Sorry Colby,it
looks like I cut off the siggy block you made me!  (I was snapping the photo in a hurry so that I could
grab Midas before he got away)

Anyway ladies,I am so thrilled with all my windows and am looking forward to receiving the rest
of them :)  Thank You!

5 comments:

Taisia @ Piecing Light said...

Very fun seeing them all together. So much variety!

Anonymous said...

Those look great! That is going to make such a great scrappy top!

Allison said...

Hi Kelli! I couldn't find your email anywhere so I tracked down this blog...hopefully you get this! That fabric you asked about in the spin cycle quilt is Kona Ash. Hope that helps! -Allison

Second Chance Tan said...

These look fab...... so glad you liked the little ring pin cusion (and that your cute cat liked it too!). I totally forgot about a signature block for you - sorry about that doh!! x

The Sunflower Patch said...

I left the siggy block up to each peep/bee mate,so don't fret about it :)