First my block. Funny story...this is the first block I made for the Stash Bee last year too!
I am not sure I have the knack yet for low volume but I hope Cyndi likes her blocks. They should go out in the mail early next week.
Now onto my questions:
1. Name: Tisha Cavanaugh
2. Where you live: Albuquerque, New Mexico
3. Family: It's just me and my husband. We've been married for almost 13 years.
4. Pets: We have 2 Shetland Sheepdogs.
5. How long have you been quilting: I took my first quilting class in 2010 and I have been going non-stop ever since.
6. Other crafts: I have cross-stitched since I was a teenager and I recently picked-up hand embroidery.
7. Fabric line I am drooling over: Well I had my eye on Blueberry Park but I picked up a few fat quarters of that at my last guild meeting. So now I have my eye on Mendocino (Heather Ross is re-releasing this one!), Small Wonders Netherlands collection by Mary Fons, and Pacific by Elizabeth Hartman.
8. Preferred Quilting Method: I am a longarm quilter so my most of my quilting is done on my Innova- mostly free motion. But I do still love to FMQ on my domestic.
9. Social Media: My website is quilticing.com, I do have a Facebook account, but rarely post. I recently opened an Instagram account and I am still learning how to use it, but you can find me @quilticing.
10. Favorite Book: I have been a long time fan of Outlander. I have been reading the books since 2002.
11. Favorite show to binge watch: Netflix is my guilty pleasure. I love to have shows on in the background while I quilt. My favs are West Wing, Psych, and Supernatural. I also binge on Podcasting- love love love Crafty Planner and Modern Sewciety!!
Hope everyone has a great January.