Wow, what a cold snap! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm.
1. Name: Debbie Davis
2. Where you live: Glenpool, OK
3. Tell us about your family: I have one son. He is 27 and is a basketball coach/teacher for a high school in Tulsa, OK. I come from a family of 5 kids. We scattered to the winds in our younger days but now we have all resettled within 10 miles of each other.
4. Tell us about your pets: No pets. I am never home, it wouldn't be fair.
5. How long have you been quilting? I started over 35 years ago but it has been an on again/off again type of love. I started back up after my son was born and have kept my sewing machine up ever since. I did take some time off when my mom passed away. This was something we use to do together and I just couldn't get back into the swing of things for awhile. BUT, I didn't take my machine down. :)
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? Who has money for other crafts???
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: I never look at the end of the bolt. But I am wanting to make a red/white quilt so that will be my next purchase.
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): Sending my quilt to a long armer. It is an art form and I leave it up to the professionals.
9. Where we can find you on social media: IG: dkdavis57 and Flickr: dkdavis918
10. Favorite book: All time favorite is Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. My other favorite book is usually the next one I am going to read.
11. Favorite show to binge watch: Outlander
This is my first year with Stash Bee and I am excited to see will be coming next. This block really showed me where my stash weaknesses are but I loved making it!!