I'm so happy I got to be part of stash bee this year and I can already tell it's going to make me a better quilter/designer. Here is my block for Sylvia. Whew, it was a challenge, but so much fun! If I have the time, I will definitely be making a second one in a different color. Okay, here are two more I did today... I'm mailing them out tomorrow. :)
2. Where you live: The Upper West Side of NYC
3. Tell us about your family: Just my hubby and I so far.
4. Tell us about your pets: 2 old cats, Martini (female), Miles (male) and my awesome siberian husky, Dizzy!
5. How long have you been quilting? Off and on for years, but obsessively for about a year and a half. ;)
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? Wait, what? There are other crafts?
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: I really can't narrow it down, I love everything by Allison Glass, but I think I'd like to get some liberty of london tana lawn. I've never purchased any because of the price, and I'd like to know what all the fuss is about. Is it really worth it?
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): Well, I guess right now I'd have to say FMQ, but I'm curious to try long arm, I just haven't had the chance.
9. Where we can find you on social media: mostly instagram @dizzythelaughingwolf
10. Favorite book: How can I have just one favorite book? It's impossible! Reading right now: In Cold Blood by Turman Capote.
11. Favorite show to binge watch: The West Wing.