Now for the questions!
1. Name: Debbie Grosskopf
2. Where you live: I live in Houston, TX
3. Tell us about your family: My husband and I have been married almost 32 years - yikes! Where has the time gone? We have 3 adult kids - my son is 29 and gainfully employed, my daughters are 27 in law school at SMU and 21 in her first Senior year at Texas A&M - there will be another....
4. Tell us about your pets: Pets.....I have a 10 year old Yorkie and a 15 year old Sheltie. My son has a 10 month old rescue AmStaff and my youngest has a 1 year old rescue Shepard, Lab, Dane - whatever mix. He is a Tri-paw. I mention them because I OFTEN have my grand-puppies to help out my kids and because, let's be honest, I love them so much. We go to the dog park all the time when they are here!
5. How long have you been quilting? Quilting 3 years but I have been sewing since I was about 7.
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? I cook, sew, paint, draw, scrapbook, read, hang with my dogs and I am President of the Houston Modern Quilt Guild. I am also a science tutor. I am busy. I don't do housework.
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: Caraki by Carolyn Freidlander - it is just such great graphic blenders! I thrown my money freely at Cotton and Steel and Alison Glass, too. It's a problem.
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): FMQ or long arm - I do not hand sew anything. Nope.
9. Where we can find you on social media: Mumziepooh on IG and Flickr and Pinterest. Debbie Grosskopf on Facebook
10. Favorite book: Oh I don't know - I read everything. Anne of Green Gables, Wizard of Oz series, anything by Edward Rutherford, Tracy Chevalier, Jeffrey Archer, Erik Larson....biographies of Presidents and British History.
11. Favorite show to binge watch: Gilmore Girls, Gray's Anatomy, Once Upon a Time.......more Gilmore Girls.