2. Where you live: I live in Limerick, Ireland which is in the mid west of the country surrounded by rich dairy land, woodland and not too far from the Atlantic ocean.
3. Tell us about your family: I live with Gordon and our two dogs, Mum comes to stay once a week too!
4. Tell us about your pets: Charly (Jack Russell Terrier) and Wilbur (Basset Hound). Charly was owned by my cousin and we got her at age 1 when they moved house. Wilbur is our second Basset and a rescue dog from Ash Animal Rescue who saved him from the pound! They are both 9 and lots of fun!
|Mum, Gordon & the dogs at the beach, West coast of Ireland|
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? I knit a little bit but sewing seems to take up almost all of my free time these days.
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: On a stash diet, went on a bit of a binge before Christmas buying Anna Maria Horners Loominous and Modern Solids by Denyse Schmidt.
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): FMQ is definitely my favourite - I am starting to feel more comfy with it and trying out new motifs is great fun now!
9. Where we can find you on social media: I blog over at Charly & Ben's Crafty Corner and am @cbcraftycorner on most social media!
10. Favorite book: Toss up between Pride & Prejudice and the Earthsea Quartet by Ursula Le Guin.
11. Favorite show to binge watch: I recently got carried away binge watching Narcos on Netflix and loved Jessica Jones too but my favourite is probably Arrested Development and I've started watching Parks and Recreation and now know why the Ron Swanson Pixel quilt was such a hit!