1. Name: Judy
2. Where are you from: Mesa, AZ
3. Tell us about your family: Just me and my husband in the house. I have a daughter who is 25 years old. Not sure how that happened, quite certain she was born just a few years ago!
4. Tell us about your pets: We have two dogs, Rubi and Nugget. Rubi is a red Husky and Nugget is a white Husky/Malamute mix. They are high energy dogs and need daily exercise, which is provided by taking them mountain biking. Yup, I cheat, Rubi pulls me up the mountain! :)
5. How long have you been quilting: 2.5 years. When the bug bit, it bit hard!!
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting: I crochet but not very often. Mostly I can be found by my cutting table, ironing board, petting my stash or at my sewing machine!
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: Hmmm, I don't really have any fabric lines on my radar right now. I'm trying to use my stash. . . I purchased a Loominous FQ bundle a few months ago - I'm itching to cut into it!
8. Preferred quilting method: FMQing on my domestic. Quilting is my absolute favorite part of the quilting process!
9. Where you can find me: I blog at www.quiltparadigm.blogspot.com. I am still resisting IG and FB... I spend a LOT of time on the computer already!
10. Favorite book: I don't know that I have one. I listen to books on Audible while I quilt. I listen to a LOT of books. My favorite genre is true crime.
11. Favorite show to binge watch: I don't watch TV. . . cuts into sewing time! LOL
And here are my Union Jack blocks: