This month we were asked to make a block, well I made two, for Yvonne from a pattern that she created. Sweet!
Then we were asked to answer the following questions, so here goes it....
1. Name: Christina
2. Where you live: Central New Jersey
3. Tell us about your family: I am a single mom of one AMAZING son, who is finishing his last semester of college this spring. Yeah!
4. Tell us about your pets: I don't have any pets at the moment.
5. How long have you been quilting: I started quilting about 25 years ago, but only really active and passionate about it since 2011.
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting: I have dabbled in crafts all my life. I can make something about almost anything! I used to do a ton o scrapbooking. I have tons of supplies and many albums to catch up on, but quilting is my passion at the moment.
7. Fabric line you want to by next: Well I started 2015 with a vow to sew my stash. That worked until the summer and then I've been a bit crazy purchasing stuff since. So....I need to put myself on a strict budget for 2016 of stash only, with the exception of a few basic solids like white, black, navy and snow; when what I have runs out.
8. Preferred quilting method: By checkbook!!!! I can quilt straight line, waves, circles...most anything with my walking foot, by FMQ is just not what I enjoy.
9. Where we can find you on social media: Well I started a blog, FellingSewBlessed.blogspot.com; however, I haven't blogged in sometime. Blogging is one of my Sewing goals in 2016. Drop by and follow me, so you can cheer me on throughout the year. ;)
10. Favorite Book: WOW! That's a tough one! I wasn't much of a reader when I was younger but a friend gave me The Horse Whisper to read in my late 20's. I've been an avid reader ever since. I like most Nicolas Sparks books, but my favorite of his was Message in a Bottle. I guess I'd have to say my all time favorite is Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson. I just reread it for the third time over the break. LOL.
11. Favorite show to binge watch: I don't have TV or internet at home; using the money to pay for my quilting/sewing habits. ;) When I do get the chance to watch TV, I like Gilmore Girls and oldies with Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Jerry Lewis and the likes.
Well I hope you now know a bit about me. Looking forward to an amazing 2016!!!