Success! My first Stash bee block. Thank you Audrey.
1.I'm MJ Snyder and this is my first Stash Bee as well as Blog posting..My cup is always half full!
2. I live in the suburbs outside Baltimore, Md
3. I have a grown daughter who is married and have blessed us with 2 grandsons, 5 & 2. My older daughter passed away from cystic fibrosis. I might be the senior member of this bee!
I am lucky in love and spent over 30 years with the best husband ever, until he passed a few years ago. Now I share this journey with the most caring, supporting , loving and wonderful man.
4. We are owned by 3 delightful little papillon girls (dogs weighing 5 & 7 lbs).
5. My quilting journey began in 1981 , then I took a looooong break!
6. I painted porcelain for over 20 years, obsessed over crochet and faux painted my entire house and anything else I could in the 90's! 9Now it's all repainted shades of neutrals). Now my passion has me a " born again quilter" . I taught pre school (4yr olds was my longest stint), sold skin care, health and wellness products, was a recipe tester, and volunteered for many causes along the way.
7. I love fabric, Julianna Horner, Amy Butler and a great sale will get me anytime.
8. I love my Innova Autopilot! Using the computerized options, is my go to..Took me about 6 months to get comfortable with it. Edge to edge is the easiest for me but, I like to hand guide smaller projects...I need a lot of practice in that area.
9. I'm on Facebook MJ Snyder, Pinterest mj Cooksgrte
10. Love to read. My longtime favorite is The good Earth, Pearl S Buck, Historical Fiction is my favorite genre. Pillars of the Earth was another favorite. Just finished a delightful book based on a true story about women in the early 1900's. Called Girl waits with a gun, by Amy Stewart
11. The Affair , Homeland, Property Brothers and Reign are just a few of my binges! I'm pretty eclectic with my t v picks.
Thanks to Audrey our bee Momma for choosing an easy and fun to do block for my first!
Thank you Alison for putting this together!