Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hive 1, Pineapple Block for Alison

1. Name: Cheri

2. Where you live: Spring Hill, TN -- about 30 miles south of Nashville. I'm a southern girl thru & thru :)  The words "y'all", "sweet tea" & "Bless your heart" were rolling off my tongue before I could walk!

3. Tell us about your family: My husband and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary this fall. We have 2 boys, ages 15 & 10. We're also blessed to have all of our family (my side & my husband's) within a 30mile radius of our home.

4. Tell us about your pets: One dog, part Bichon Frise part Shih Tzu...so, basically a fur ball :)

5. How long have you been quilting: Almost 6 years.

6. What crafts do you do other than quilting: Mostly I'm in my sewing room- occasionally a little hand embroidary.

7. Fabric line you want to buy next: I'm a sucker for novelty prints!

8. Preferred quilting method: LAQ, I will free motion/straight line if I'm in a time crunch, or it's a small project.

9. Where can we find you on social media: IG @ cheriquilts / Facebook

10. Favorite book: If I were stranded on an island with only one book, I would choose my bible. If we're talking fiction, Harry Potter..

11. Favorite show to binge watch: Bones


No comments: