I am already late with my posting. I actually completed the blocks more than a week ago, and put them in the mail last week. Hopefully they will arrive soon. I enjoyed making the block, and I think a Christmas quilt is an awesome idea!
Now to answer the questions:
1. Name: Bonnie Randell
2. Where you live: I live in Newfoundland, an island province on the east coast of Canada.
3. Tell us about your family: I have been married to my wonderful husband for 24 years, we will celebrate our 25th this summer. We have one fabulous 22 year old daughter. This past summer she graduated university and is currently working! Today is her birthday!
4. Tell us about your pets: We have one mixed breed dog, Lacey, who has been a great addition to our family!
5. How long have you been quilting? I have been quilting for more than 25 years. There were many years that I did not do any quilting, but I started again I about 10 years ago.
6. What crafts do you do other than quilting? I have tried most types of crafting over the years, I have always been doing some sore of creating. At this time, I still cross stitch, embroider, knit, but by far quilting is my passion!
7. Fabric line you want to buy next: I am not really into fabric lines, I tend to purchase what I like, and what catches my eye.
8. Preferred quilting method (FMQ, long arm, hand, etc.): I have been trying to do my own quilting, it is mostly variations of straight line quilting on my machine. It is my goal this year, to practice more FMQ on my machine.
9. Where we can find you on social media: I am on Facebook as Bonnie Randell and on Instagram as bonnierandell
10. Favorite book: This is a hard question..... I am an avid reader, and there are lots of authors that I follow. I just finished the new book in the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series. I like Sue Grafton, Mary Higgins Clarks, Dean Koontz, Janet Evanovich.... just to name a few. But I do think that the Harry Potter series was one of my favourite (my daughter and I read them together).
11. Favorite show to binge watch: I was re-watching Grey's Anatomy over Christmas with my daughter, I still love that show. My hubby and I are binge watching Lost.
This is my 3rd year in stash bee, and I am loving it. I am currently searching for my March block. I love to see everyone's work, and am constantly amazed at the talent!