Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Hive 1 Block for Pam


Hi Pam, 

Better Late than never!  This month flew by, especially with me starting a new job (Ooh, I like it!).

The block intrigued me, though, since the beginning of the month, but I just didn't get round to give it a go. Our kitchen table, aka my sewing space, was still occupied by the quilting set up for my mum's 80th Birthday quilt, which I unfortunately didn't finish during my time off. That's finally done (only binding to do). So I (finally!!) got space and time to do the block on Monday night. 
The block went into the post today, so it should already be on the way to you as I write this.
I hope you like it. Really curious what your finished quilt will look like!

Warm Greetings from Ireland! Hope you all are well.

Take care, Rita

1 comment:

Pam Chamberlin said...

Thanks for the cute block, Rita, and good luck on the new job. :)