Thursday, May 21, 2020

Hive 1, May Block for Rochelle


Hi Rochelle,

This block went into the post box last night, so it should be on it's way to you today.

Unfortunately, I did not have enough white on white print, so I had to go with plain black/white.

As it turns out, I am not the best at matching that many points. I do hope you can use this block. It was my second try!  I'm a bit on the late side this month, but I was prevented to start again on the block, by my sewing table (= kitchen table) being occupied by loads of plants for the garden - we had a cold spell and it was freezing over night.
As you might guess from this, apart from working full-time, my husband and me are keeping busy and making the most of having to spend most of our time at home. Our garden was never better organised than this year! :) I generally do get more sewing done nowadays, thank God for that! It keeps me sane and out of trouble...
Work is crazy busy for me at the moment as I am changing jobs in July. Between tying up loose ends and giving handover, there is not a minute to spare. This reminds me that I have to update the shipping address on the Address List, I will just use my home address this time.

I hope you and everyone else is enjoying the sunshine outdoors, when it comes out.

Take care.
Wishing you all the best from Ireland,
Rita.


No comments: