Friday, March 1, 2019

Hive 2 March Tutorial - Purple Pinwheel



Hive 2 March Block Instructions
I love purple! I participated in the Color BOM last year as a new quilter and can’t resist this block by Jen at Patterns by Jen. Please make it in purples, using the 12” size. For the half square triangles one half should be dark and one light. Solids or patterns are fine. Use the same fabric as either side of the half square triangle for the 4 square sections. Follow the link below to Jen’s payhip site to download the FREE pattern. Thanks and enjoy. Joan



  




Above example of my block, below is Jen’s. 


2 comments:

LYNN said...

Can there be other colors in the purple fabric?

Valorie Webster said...

OOPS! It is the 14th and I almost forgot to check for this month's block! Yikes! I will be getting to this purple wonder soon now!
Valorie