Saturday, November 6, 2021

Hive 1 November 2021 Block for Marie

Hi Marie, What a great block to end our year in. It was so easy and stress free, not that the others were stressful after a little practice. I enjoyed using my scrap strips I save from trimming quilt backs. I do charity quilting on my long arm and with that I produce a lot of long strips from the quilts. This will be a happy quilt for sure with the white and pink main pieces. I look forward to you posting the finished top. I was hoping to post my finished quilt by now, but my longarm has been in the shop since September, arrg. I might just take a pic of the top to post. Enjoy all your pretty blocks. Karen gave me her block for you and I mailed the blocks to you today and they are to arrive by Friday. Keep on stitching, Jayne

No comments: