Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Hive1 Block for Diana


Hello Quilters, I did it! No not just the block, I finally learned how to Blog and Post, YEAH! I just finished cutting a black and white quilt in December and used up my 15 fat quarters I had so with that said I was out of Black and Whites.  I found online a black and white charm pack that was perfect for Diana's block. I decided to make 3 since all the 5 inch squares were already cut making this really quick and easy.  I know we are to use our stash and that is the purpose of this group, but its always fun to shop.  I have used this pattern in many quilts and have loved the results.  My preference is also to use a contrasting color in the center making the quilt look like it was more complicated than it is.
  Ok let the fun begin.  I'm ready for February.    Jayne


 

No comments: