Thursday, June 18, 2020

Hive 1 June Block for Joan

Hi Joan,

This block went in the post on Monday and should be on the way to you right now.


I don't have any USA themed fabrics, but hope these little stars just do the trick.

Hope this finds you well and that things are returning 'to normal' where you live. Here in Ireland the Lockdown is being eased slowly, most shops are open again and we are allowed to roam in a 20 km radius from home. The panic is definitely fading a bit, thankfully.

Currently I am enjoying my holidays at home, before starting my new job beginning of next month. This will be exciting, although my work place won't change - still working from home :) .
Being at home all those weeks, I've become much more productive quilt-wise and are halfway through a second quilt within 3 weeks! Only quilting and binding left to do on the current one.
Will have to boost my stash soon - … so sorry about that... oops...

I am looking forward to seeing what you are doing with all those stars. That'll surely be a cheerful quilt.

All the best from Dublin,
Rita.

1 comment:

Joan Hannes said...

Arrived yesterday, lovely! Thanks Rita. Joan