Saturday, April 18, 2020

Hive 1 February blocks in the flimsy stage

Despite spending all my time at home for the last month, I've gotten surprisingly little quilting done.  However, today I made it my mission to get my Stash Bee blocks from February put together.  I had the perfect sashing from my stash.  Here is the result.  It turned out just as vibrant as I imagined.  Thanks to everyone in Hive 1 for making it a terrific quilt.  I expect to use it for a Project Linus quilt donation in the future.
Kathie L in Allentown


Emily said...

It's beautiful! And that sure is perfect sashing, gives it extra sparkle on top of all the scrappy sparkle! Love it!

Pam Chamberlin said...

Is turning out so great!