Saturday, April 18, 2020

Hive 4 for Paulette - oops

Well, here's how the morning went down...

Get the envelope for Paulette's block.
Write the address, realizing that normally I would go to the post office to send this block.
Spend ten minutes trying to figure out what the international postage would be.
Wrap up the block and seal the envelope.
**Realize that I forgot to take a picture of the block!!**

Dealing with the postage completely threw me off, so I'd like to present a picture of the envelope instead.  Sorry for any problems this causes, but I promise the block is in there!  It turned out a bit more Christmas-y than I was expecting, but the plus is a bright blue so it isn't too Christmas-y.

1 comment:

scraps125 said...

It will be perfect. I will share the mystery when it arrives. Thank you for sewing for me.