Monday, March 5, 2012

Thank you for the Rainbow Blocks

I want to say thank you to all of you who contributed to these wonderful rainbow blocks.  These are the blocks I have received so far.  I know that one more is in the mail.  I am going to add a few more before it is all done, so it will grow, but I wanted you to see what you helped to create.  I really appreciate each and every one of you and your fabulous fabric stashes.  I will post the finished quilt when I get it done.
Joyful quilting,
Miki

12 comments:

Annaliese said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Annaliese said...

That looks great, Miki! I hope you share more photos with us as you expand it!

helenjanei said...

This is brilliant! What a great idea. Really looking forward to seeing it finished.

Anonymous said...

Oh! It looks lovely. What a great, simple block that has so much visual impact when grouped together!

cheeky monkey said...

That is amazing! It looks so lovely. When you asked for the blocks I had absolutely no idea what it will look like. It is fab!!!

Taisia @ Piecing Light said...

Oh wow that looks lovely with them all together! Look forward to seeing how the finished quilt eventually ends up. Choosing the binding colour might be tricky...

Twinkle Toes said...

That's brill! WOuld never have thought all of them would gel so well together...

Can't wait to see it finished!

Cindy said...

I think your quilt is going to look great!

Vicki {Quilting Lodge} said...

That looks really awesome!

Vicki @ Quilting Lodge

NW Patchwork said...

Wow! I LOVE it!! What a wonderful rainbow quilt. I can't wait to see it finished-quilted and binded.

Rebeckah Austin said...

Lovely! And it is fun to look and find the blocks you made :)

mammafairy said...

Iam so impressed, it will look lovely when done.