Friday, February 13, 2015

Hive #9 - February Block

One thing I love about this swap is learning to see old things in a new light.  In all my years of being surrounded by quilts, I have never seen the fish in a Bear Paw quilt block!  Such a fun discovery for me - thanks to Meghan!  I really enjoyed the color choices this month and had so much fun choosing my fabrics.  Here are the blocks that I came up with:


Meghan asked us to tell which quilt we've made holds the most meaning.  For me, it would be this baby quilt I made in 2013 for my great nephew.  The reason it holds so much meaning?  It's the only quilt I have ever completely finished!  There are a few more that are WIP, but nothing else has been completed.



2 comments:

Willa said...

Delightful and different!!

Willa said...

Delightful and different!!