Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hive 2 - February Block

I've been looking forward to trying a method I know as thread drawing, not sure if that is the technical term, but you use your sewing machine to draw or outline a picture.  Imagine how excited I was upon hearing Jo's choice for her month as queen!

I'd be lying to say that I wasn't a little nervous to start. . .



But I love the end result!  Jo, I hope you do too :)



My four ideal dinner guests. . .this list is ever evolving, but right at this moment in time please welcome:

Robin Williams, John Lennon (even though George is my favorite - this is for my husband), Darwin, Marilyn Monroe and Margaret Atwood.

Yes, that's 5. . .you're lucky I stopped there!  :)


1 comment:

Twinkle Toes said...

ohh Robin Williams - that is an interesting one! I'd sooo want to give him a bug hug and say everything will be alright.... :(


Love the block! Those little munchkin butterflies are mega cute!

Thank you!!