Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hive 7 strings

I finished two blocks and have a good start on 8 blocks for Cyndi this month.  That is what happens when you think the instructions say 1 9" square instead of ONE 9" square.  Yes, I cut my white squares 19".  When I went to the fabric store to buy the solid white fabric I thought, "Why didn't she have us cut 18" so we could just buy a half yard?"  I think it is all very funny now and Cyndi will benefit from my confusion.  Here are two blocks she can cut out of my giant blocks:





If you see both blocks full scale you can see that she can add more strings and get 8 blocks total.  That is a super plus bonus - cool!


If I could live anywhere it would be in a place my family likes to visit often called the Bookcliffs.  It is a couple hour drive and then a two hour horse ride.  I would so enjoy a little cabin in there with lots of privacy.  I would like it better though with electricity and running water.

2 comments:

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

Love it! I read the same thing the first couple of times I looked at the tutorial. Don't be afraid to ask the Queen Bee for clarification =) I probably should have said something to the group myself ...

HeatherK @ A Reformed Heath'n said...

Love it! I read the same thing the first couple of times I looked at the tutorial. Don't be afraid to ask the Queen Bee for clarification =) I probably should have said something to the group myself ...