Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Hive #7--


Here are the 2 blocks I finished for Cyndi this month.  Lining up the strips with each cut was a bit gnarly.  I don't do a lot of improv, so this was a bit of a stretch for me, but it came together pretty quickly.  My oldest was watching me at one point and about had a cow when she saw me slice with my rotary cutter and no ruler =)



Cyndi asked us where we would want to live if we could move anywhere and why?  A few years ago I would have said southern Italy with barely a pause, but I know I'd be the only one in my family who'd really enjoy that.  Then I thought I'd go "home" to the DC area, but I realized I seriously don't like the traffic or cost of living, so I'd just really like to go back and visit.  I think I'd like to move somewhere closer to family--and since I have family spread all over the US, that is still totally open-ended and vague.  Ultimately, I think I'd be happy anywhere I have cell phone reception, internet access and my sewing machine.

No comments: